Join us for the largest indoor farmers market of its kind in New England every Saturday through April, 9am to 1pm, at the Hope Artiste Village building, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket (click for map).
FREE BEER TASTING
|Revival Brewing Co.|
Start Your Weekend with Free Beer!
Revival Brewing Co. will be our guest at the market this week — don’t miss this chance to try some locally brewed beer while you shop! What better way to spend a rainy Saturday morning?
JUST 2 MORE INDOOR MARKETS OF THE SEASON!
Last Chance for The Chowder Guy!
Visit the Melville Grille (affectionately known as the “Chowder Guy”) one last time this winter. Stock up on your favorite soup or chowder — a great addition to your Easter menu — or just keep one in the freezer for a
special occasion! Mention that you saw this message and receive $1 off Pulled Pork and Chicken Meatball Sandwiches. Have a great summer, hope to see you soon!
— Scott, The Chowder Guy!
Psanky Inspired Egg Decorating!
Our neighbors at the market, The Empowerment Factory, offers FREE Young Makers Creativity Workshops designed for drop-in visitors! Tomorrow, explore different traditions surrounding eggs around the world including psanky eggs, Easter traditions, Passover, and pascarones. We will create egg-shaped art using mixed media. All materials and instruction included. This workshop is being led by artists Laura Taylor, (@Fiberartgoddess on Facebook and Instagram) and Gail Ahlers (@GailAhlers & @TheEmpowermentFactory on Facebook and Instagram).
— Gail, The Empowerment Factory
|Farm Fresh RI|
Tote Bag Blow Out
We’re reducing the price again on this season’s tote bag, so it’s even easier for you to take home a piece of this Pawtucket Winter Market season. Market tote bags are now on sale for $12! Pick one up at any of our Welcome Tables at the market! (All proceeds go to our 501c3 nonprofit organization.)
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
Patty and Buster
||Wheeler School Jazz Band|
VISITING CIVIC GROUP
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. Look for two collection bins by the front of the market on Main Street, and one by the rear side door on Dudley Street.
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market!
OUR VENDORS FOR APRIL
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted (rotating dates subject to change).
- Allen Farms
- American Mussel Harvesters — At the market 4/20
- Apponagansett Farm
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Barrett’s Garden — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Beth Bakes — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Blue Skys Farm
- Bomster Scallops
- The Burgundian: Waffles — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Butter Cuisune — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Celebrated — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- CHI Kitchen — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Cluck & Trowel — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- The Coffee Guy
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- DaSilva Farm — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Deep Roots Farm — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Deke’s Bagels — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- HG80 — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Hill Orchards
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Jaju Pierogi — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Ja Patty — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- June Love’s English Bakery — At the market every week in April!
- Knead Doughnuts
- Langwater Farm
- Lela’s Delight — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Little Bs BBQ — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- The Local Catch
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Lucayda Farm — At the market every week in April!
- Luluna Kombucha
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Melville Grille — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Ming’s Asian Street Food — At the market every week in April!
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Narragansett Creamery
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Old Friends Farm — At the market 4/13
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer
- Pat’s Pastured
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Popette of Pendulum
- PV Farm Stand
- Rhed’s Hot Sauce — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- RI Mushroom Company
- RI Spa Products
- Rhody Fresh
- Rocket Fine Street Food
- Sacred Cow Granola — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Seacoast Sweets — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- Skydog Farm
- SunFresh Proteins — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Sweet Possibilities — Last week at the market 4/6!
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- TGF Baked Goods — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — At the market 4/13, 4/27
- Wandering Star Microgreens — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wedgewood Flowers
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Yacht Club Soda — At the market 4/6, 4/20
- Zeigler’s Market Garden — At the market 4/13, 4/27
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for March & April.
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking. PLEASE NOTE: Until Further Notice, the hill along the side of the building connecting Dudley Street to Esten Ave — where the large parking lot is behind the market — is closed to vehicles (open to foot traffic) due to construction. This is unfortunate but unavoidable. Rest assured we will be excited to share the news the minute the hill is reopened, so stay tuned.
Use Alternate Route To access the large parking lot behind the market, take Moshassuck St or Warren Ave to Esten Ave.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?