Join us for another amazing Saturday at the largest indoor farmers market in New England — 9am–1pm, every Saturday until April 25, 2020! Look forward to fresh produce, dairy, fish, meat, baked goods, prepared foods, wellness products, and more from over 85 local farmers and producers this season. We’ll see you at the Hope Artiste Village building, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket (click for map).
IT’S KIDS DAY!
Bring the kiddos to the farmers market this week for fun (and free) activities!
- Ice Cream Treats from Atomic Blond Ice Cream
- Face Painting, Balloon Animals, and Glitter Tattoos from Art on the Spot
- Music by The Wheeler Middle School Jazz Band
- Bookmark-Making Fun with RI Farm to School
- Plus, look for holiday carolers roving through the market!
THIS JUST IN FROM SOME OF OUR VENDORS
|New Harvest Coffee Roasters|
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
|Jennifer Matthews Band
Wheeler Middle School Jazz Band
VISITING COMMUNITY GROUPS
|Arcadia Power (Community Partner Sponsor)
||Renewal by Anderson (Community Partner Sponsor)
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. This week, look for a collection bin by the rear-side door on Dudley Street. (New replacement bins will be coming soon near other entrances!)
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Farm Fresh Winter Market!
Vendors for November & December
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted (rotating dates subject to change).
- Allen Farms
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Bami Farm / African Alliance
- Barden Family Orchard
- Barrett’s Garden — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — 11/9, 12/7, 12/21, 12/28
- Beth Bakes — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Blue Skys Farm
- Blush Bakeshop — 11/2, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/28
- Bomster Scallops
- Butter Cuisine — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Celebrated — 11/9, 11/16, 12/14, 12/21
- CHI Kitchen — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- DaSilva Farm — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Deep Roots Farm
- Deke’s Bagels — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Flying Carrot Farm
- Foggy Notion Farm
- Four Town Farm
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- HG80 — Starting in January
- Hill Orchards
- Hometown Poké — 11/9, 11/16, 12/7, 12/21
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Ja Patty — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/28
- June Love’s English Bakery — 11/2, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/14
- Just Like Nana’s — 11/9, 12/7
- Kane’s Kitchen — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Knead Doughnuts
- Langwater Farm
- Lara’s Cuisine — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Luluna Kombucha
- Martinelli’s Farm and Charcuterie
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Ming’s Asian Street Food — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/28
- Minymeals — 11/9, 11/23, 12/21
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Narragansett Creamery
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Ocean State Pepper Company — 11/2, 11/30, 12/28
- Old Friends Farm — 11/16, 12/4
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer
- Pat’s Pastured
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Provencal Bakery — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Quissett Hill Farm — 11/23, 12/21
- Red’s Street Kitchen & Catering — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Rhed’s Hot Sauce — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Rhode Island Spa Products
- RI Mushroom Company
- Rocket Fine Street Food
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- Skydog Farm and Kitchen
- SoulFresh Proteins — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Sprout & Lentil — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Steere Orchard
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- Sweet Possibilities — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- The Coffee Guy
- The Local Catch
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Wright’s Dairy Farm
- Zeigler’s Market Garden — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
Other Businesses in the Building
The farmers market isn’t the only fun thing happening in the building on Saturdays. Check out the Hope Artiste Village directory to see all of the artist studios, dance and movement studios, and retail shops that surround our farmers market.
|The Empowerment Factory’s Makers Marketplace
Join The Empowerment Factory for its 4th Annual Makers Marketplace, taking place during the farmers market. Proceeds benefit the Empowerment Factory’s youth programming — focused on three areas of development: Creativity, Self-Esteem and Civic Pride.
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for November & December.
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?
This Season’s Poster
Love this iconic poster? You can buy one at the market this season to support Farm Fresh RI!