Join us every Saturday, 9am–1pm, for another amazing season at the largest indoor farmers market in New England — November 2, 2019 to April 25, 2020! Look forward to fresh produce, dairy, fish, meat, baked goods, prepared foods, wellness products, and more from over 85 local farmers and producers this season. We’ll see you at the Hope Artiste Village building, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket (click for map).
TWO THANKSGIVING RAFFLES!
|Get ready for TWO fun raffles this November at our Winter Farmers Market in Pawtucket! Tickets will be $5 each and available for purchase every Saturday before Thanksgiving. Winners will be announced at noon on Nov 23rd! Enter as many times as you’d like, in either or both raffles!
Win a ~15 lb. free-range turkey courtesy of Pat’s Pastured — plus a brining kit from Ocean State Pepper Company, a great source for handcrafted spice blends, seasoning mixes, drink blends and soup bases. Pat’s Standard White Turkeys are raised on pasture and fed non-GMO grains. Known for having a generous amount of white breast meat, this turkey will make an excellent centerpiece for your Thanksgiving meal.
VEGAN DINNER RAFFLE
Farm Fresh RI employees and Market staff are not eligible to win.
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
|Patty & Buster
VISITING COMMUNITY GROUPS
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. Look for collection bins by the front of the market on Main Street, and by the rear side door on Dudley Street.
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Farm Fresh Winter Market!
Vendors for November & December
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted (rotating dates subject to change).
- Allen Farms
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Bami Farm / African Alliance
- Barden Family Orchard
- Barrett’s Garden — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — 11/9, 12/7, 12/21, 12/28
- Beth Bakes — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Blue Skys Farm
- Blush Bakeshop — 11/2, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/28
- Bomster Scallops
- Butter Cuisine — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Celebrated — 11/9, 11/16, 12/14, 12/21
- CHI Kitchen — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- DaSilva Farm — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Deep Roots Farm
- Deke’s Bagels — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Flying Carrot Farm
- Foggy Notion Farm
- Four Town Farm
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- HG80 — Starting in January
- Hill Orchards
- Hometown Poké — 11/9, 11/16, 12/7, 12/21
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Ja Patty — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/28
- June Love’s English Bakery — 11/2, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/14
- Just Like Nana’s — 11/9, 12/7
- Kane’s Kitchen — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Knead Doughnuts
- Langwater Farm
- Lara’s Cuisine — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Luluna Kombucha
- Martinelli’s Farm and Charcuterie
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Ming’s Asian Street Food — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/28
- Minymeals — 11/9, 11/23, 12/21
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Narragansett Creamery
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Ocean State Pepper Company — 11/2, 11/30, 12/28
- Old Friends Farm — 11/16, 12/4
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer
- Pat’s Pastured
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Provencal Bakery — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Quissett Hill Farm — 11/23, 12/21
- Red’s Street Kitchen & Catering — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Rhed’s Hot Sauce — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Rhode Island Spa Products
- RI Mushroom Company
- Rocket Fine Street Food
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- Skydog Farm and Kitchen
- SoulFresh Proteins — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Sprout & Lentil — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- Steere Orchard
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- Sweet Possibilities — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
- The Coffee Guy
- The Local Catch
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Wright’s Dairy Farm
- Zeigler’s Market Garden — 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 12/28
Note to prospective new vendors: The acceptance period for the 2019-2020 season has closed. Please fill out the application if you’d like to be considered for the waiting list. We will be in touch with you if space becomes available.
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for November & December.
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking. PLEASE NOTE: Until Further Notice, the hill along the side of the building connecting Dudley Street to Esten Ave — where the large parking lot is behind the market — is closed to vehicles (open to foot traffic) due to construction. This is unfortunate but unavoidable. Rest assured we will be excited to share the news the minute the hill is reopened, so stay tuned.
Use Alternate Route To access the large parking lot behind the market, take Moshassuck St or Warren Ave to Esten Ave.
OTHER HAPPENINGS AT THE HOPE ARTISTE VILLAGE
The farmers market isn’t the only fun thing happening in the building on Saturdays. Please refer to the Hope Artiste Village directory to see all of the artist studios, dance and movement studios, and retail shops that surround our farmers market.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?
This Season’s Poster
Love this iconic poster? You can buy one at the market this season to support Farm Fresh RI!