Are you in search of new markets? Have you considered wholesale channels like colleges, hospitals, schools, food hubs, grocery stores, and cooperatives? The demand for local food continues to grow. Is your farm or food business ready for the opportunities?
Ensure your success by attending “Baskets to Pallets” — a comprehensive one-day introduction to selling wholesale.
February 25, 9am-4pm
Space is limited to 40 participants!
- Understanding Consumer Demand for Local
- Choosing & Evaluating Market Channels
- Building Relationships with Buyers
- “Voices of Experience” Food Buyer Panel
- “Voices of Experience” Food Supplier Panel
This workshop is free for the entire training. It includes breakfast refreshments and a delicious locally sourced lunch. Bringing two representatives from your farm or food business is recommended, if possible.