Join us for the largest indoor farmers market of its kind in New England every Saturday through April, 9am to 1pm, at the Hope Artiste Village building, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket (click for map).
SAVE THE DATE: MARCH TO SPRING MONTH!
|Are you ready for March? We sure are!
Help local farmers make it to spring with SPECIAL EVENTS and GAMES every Saturday in March
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT — FROM HEAD TO TOTE
|We are now selling winter farmers market tote bags and posters, Farm Fresh RI hats and T-shirts, plus these beautiful “Vegetable Mandala” greeting cards in the back hallway of the market! Look for the Welcome Table back where the Green and Yellow hallways connect in the back of the building. Proceeds from your purchase will be invested in our nonprofit work growing the local food system!
VISITING CIVIC GROUP
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
Karen Bandel Isenberg
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. Look for two collection bins by the front of the market on Main Street, and one by the rear side door on Dudley Street.
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market!
OUR VENDORS FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted (rotating dates subject to change). We will update this list every two months throughout the season.
- African Alliance of RI
- Aleppo Sweets — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/16
- Allen Farms
- Apponagansett Farm
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Barden Family Orchard
- Barrett’s Garden — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/2, 2/16
- Beth Bakes — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Blue Skys Farm
- Bomster Scallops
- The Burgundian: Waffles — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Butter Cuisune — At the market 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Celebrated — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/16, 2/23
- CHI Kitchen — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Cluck & Trowel — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- The Coffee Guy
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- DaSilva Farm — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Deep Roots Farm — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Deke’s Bagels — At the market 1/26, 2/23
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Four Town Farm
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- HG80 — At the market 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26
- Hill Orchards
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Jaju Pierogi — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Ja Patty — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/19, 2/23
- June Love’s English Bakery — At the market 1/5, 1/12, 2/2, 2/16
- Knead Doughnuts
- Langwater Farm
- Lela’s Delight — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/23
- Little Bs BBQ — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/23
- The Local Catch
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Luluna Kombucha
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Melville Grille — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Ming’s Asian Street Food — At the market 2/9, 2/23
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Narragansett Creamery
- Naturally Karmah — At the market 1/12, 2/9
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer
- Pat’s Pastured
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Popette of Pendulum
- PV Farm Stand
- Rhed’s Hot Sauce — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- RI Mushroom Company
- RI Spa Products
- Rhody Fresh
- Rocket Fine Street Food — At the market 1-5, 1-26, 2-2, 2-9, 2-16, 2-23
- Rustic Roots Baking — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Sacred Cow Granola — At the market 1/19, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Seacoast Sweets — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- SunFresh Proteins — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/16
- Sweet Possibilities — At the market 1/5, 2/2
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- TGF Baked Goods — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — At the market 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16
- Wandering Star Microgreens — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wedgewood Flowers — At the market 1/19, 2/16
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Yacht Club Soda — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23
- Zeigler’s Market Garden — At the market 1/12, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for January & February.
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking. PLEASE NOTE: Until Further Notice, the hill along the side of the building connecting Dudley Street to Esten Ave — where the large parking lot is behind the market — is closed to vehicles (open to foot traffic) due to construction. This is unfortunate but unavoidable. Rest assured we will be excited to share the news the minute the hill is reopened, so stay tuned.
Use Alternate Route To access the large parking lot behind the market, take Moshassuck St or Warren Ave to Esten Ave.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?