Join us at the Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street in Pawtucket (Click for map.), 9:00am to 1:00pm for the largest farmers market of its kind in New England!
ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING
|Indie Cycle will be collecting electronic waste for recycling outside the farmers market tomorrow! They will be parked outside the front of the building to collect your items.
Don’t see your item listed below? Want to know more about this recycling service? Visit the Indie Cycle website.
These Items are Accepted at No Charge
A $10 Disposal Fee Applies To These Items (no actively leaking items please)
THIS JUST IN FROM SOME OF OUR VENDORS
|New Harvest Coffee Roasters|
VISITING CIVIC GROUP
|Doulas of Rhode Island
|School of Rock
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
||Rhode Island Fiddle Project
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. Look for two collection bins by the front of the market on Main Street, and one by the rear side door on Dudley Street.
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market!
OUR VENDORS FOR NOVEMBER & DECEMBER
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted. (We will update this list every two months throughout the season.)
- African Alliance of RI
- Aleppo Sweets — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Allen Farms
- Apponagansett Farm
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — At the market 11/10, 12/8
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm — Looking for Baffoni’s? They’re in a new location this season: at the back of the GREEN HALLWAY!
- Barden Family Orchard
- Barrett’s Garden — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — At the market 11/3, 12/1, 12/22
- Beth Bakes — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Blue Skys Farm
- Bomster Scallops
- The Burgundian: Waffles — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Butter Cuisune — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Celebrated — At the market 11/17, 11/24, 12/15, 12/22
- CHI Kitchen — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Cluck & Trowel — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Co Co Confection — At the market 11/10, 12/1, 12/8, 12/29
- The Coffee Guy
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- Curve & Line Co. — At the market 11/17, 12/15
- DaSilva Farm — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Deep Roots Farm — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Foggy Notion Farm — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15
- Four Town Farm
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- The Giving Garden
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- Hill Orchards
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Jaju Pierogi — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Ja Patty — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Jaswell’s — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- June Love’s English Bakery — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Langwater Farm
- Lela’s Delight — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Little Bs BBQ — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- The Local Catch
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Luluna Kombucha
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Melville Grille — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Mijos Tacos
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Narragansett Creamery
- Naturally Karmah — At the market 11/24, 12/29
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Olga’s Cup + Saucer
- Pat’s Pastured
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Popette of Pendulum
- PV Farm Stand
- RI Mushroom Company
- RI Spa Products
- Rhody Fresh
- Rocket Fine Street Food
- Rustic Roots Baking — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Sacred Cow Granola — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- Skydog Farm
- SunFresh Proteins — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- TGF Baked Goods — At the market 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
- Wandering Star Microgreens — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22, 12/29
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Yacht Club Soda — At the market 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
OTHER HAPPENINGS AT THE HOPE ARTISTE VILLAGE
The farmers market isn’t the only fun thing happening in the building on Saturdays. Please refer to the Hope Artiste Village directory to see all of the artist studios, dance and movement studios, and retail shops that surround our farmers market.
|Books Are Wings “Family Fun Day”
This Saturday, 9am to 12pm, our neighbors in the Hope Artiste Village building will be offering free books, crafts for kids, food, and raffles! Find them in unit #8116 (behind the Green Hallway)
|The Empowerment Factory’s “Makers Marketplace”
Explore the Makers Marketplace to discover unique items made by local artisans and find many unique offerings. All proceeds from the event go to support The Empowerment Factory’s youth programs.
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking. PLEASE NOTE: Until Further Notice, the hill along the side of the building connecting Dudley Street to Esten Ave — where the large parking lot is behind the market — is closed to vehicles (open to foot traffic) due to construction. This is unfortunate but unavoidable. Rest assured we will be excited to share the news the minute the hill is reopened, so stay tuned.
Use Alternate Route To access the large parking lot behind the market, take Moshassuck St or Warren Ave to Esten Ave.
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for November & December.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?