Join us for another amazing Saturday at the largest indoor farmers market in New England — 9am–1pm, every Saturday until April 25, 2020! Look forward to fresh produce, dairy, fish, meat, baked goods, prepared foods, wellness products, and more from over 85 local farmers and producers this season. We’ll see you at the Hope Artiste Village building, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket (click for map).
LAST CHANCE: RAFFLE TO SUPPORT FARM TO SCHOOL!
|Don’t miss your LAST CHANCE to win our Mardi Gras-themed raffle to benefit RI Farm to School! For just a $5 ticket, you could win a large assortment of great prizes — from dinner for two at The Royal Bobcat to a bottle of Thomas Tew rum for making hurricanes and local meats for your jambalaya and Gumbo! Tickets on sale 9am to noon, when we’ll draw a winner!
Stop by the Raffle table at the front of the Green Hallway (1005 Main Street entrance / by the violin shop) to purchase your $5 raffle tickets and support RI Farm to School!
FEATURED LOCAL MUSICIANS
||Sweet Cousin Maldehyde
VISITING COMMUNITY GROUPS
EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF LOCAL FOODS
The market features a wide variety of locally grown produce, poultry, meats, and cheeses; locally caught fish and shellfish; baked goods and prepared foods; value-added items like salsas, jams, sauces, ferments, pickles, kimchi, and krauts; self-care products, decorations, and seasonal gifts; and so much more!
With two long, connected hallways filled with vendors — which we refer to as the Green hallway (1005 Main Street entrance) and Yellow hallway (999 Main Street entrance) — there’s something for everyone at the Farm Fresh Winter Market!
Vendors for January & February
The following vendors will be with us weekly, unless dates are noted (rotating dates subject to change).
- Allen Farms
- Aquidneck Farms
- Backyard Food Co. — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Barden Family Orchard
- Barrett’s Garden — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Beautiful Day
- Bellichi’s Best Biscotti — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Beth Bakes — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Blue Skys Farm
- Blush Bakeshop — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Bomster Scallops
- Butter Cuisine — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Celebrated — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- CHI Kitchen — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Couët Farm & Fromagerie
- La Creperie
- Cultrō — 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- DaSilva Farm — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Deep Roots Farm
- Deke’s Bagels — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- DELIcious Deli
- Earth Essence Herbals
- Fairland Farm
- Farmacy Herbs
- Flying Carrot Farm
- Four Town Farm
- Freedom Food Farm
- Fully Rooted
- GC farms
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- Hopkins Southdowns
- Jack’s Snacks
- Ja Patty — 1/11, 2/8, 2/22
- June Love’s English Bakery
- Just Like Nana’s — 1/25, 2/22
- Kane’s Kitchen — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/22
- Knead Doughnuts
- Langwater Farm
- Lara’s Cuisine — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Lost Art Cultured Foods — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Luluna Kombucha
- Martinelli’s Farm and Charcuterie
- Matunuck Oyster Farm
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Minymeals — 1/4, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Moonlight Rose Alpacas
- Moonstone Mushrooms — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Narragansett Creamery
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Ocean State Pepper Company — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/29
- Pat’s Pastured
- Pickily Foods — 1/11, 2/1, 2/29
- Poor Boy Sharpening
- Provencal Bakery — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Quissett Hill Farm — 1/18, 2/8
- Red’s Street Kitchen & Catering — 11/9, 11/23, 12/7, 12/21
- Rhed’s Hot Sauce — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Rhode Island Spa Products
- Rhode Island Shellfish Co. — 1/11, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/22
- RI Mushroom Company
- Rocket Fine Street Food
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
- Shri Bark — 1/4, 2/15
- Silk Tree Farm
- Simmons Farm
- Skydog Farm and Kitchen
- SoulFresh Proteins — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Sprout & Lentil — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- Steere Orchard
- Sweet & Salty Farm
- Sweet Possibilities — 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22
- The Coffee Guy
- The Local Catch
- Virginia & Spanish Peanut Co. — 1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
- Ward’s Berry Farm
- Wishing Stone Farm
- Wright’s Dairy Farm
- Zeigler’s Market Garden — 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 2/29
FARMERS MARKET MAPS
Hallway “Maps” A quick view of vendor locations at the market for January & February.
Overview Map The market layout inside the building, with surrounding streets and parking.
|Bring your food scraps!
Earth Appliance Organics will pick up food waste at the farmers market. This week, look for a collection bin by the rear-side door on Dudley Street. (New replacement bins will be coming soon near other entrances!)
Neighbors in Hope Artiste Village
The farmers market isn’t the only fun thing happening in the building on Saturdays. Check out the Hope Artiste Village directory to see all of the artist, dance and movement studios, and retail shops that surround our farmers market in this renovated mill building.
|Free Art Workshops for Kids The Empowerment Factory‘s “Free Art Workshops for Kids” take place every Saturday at 10:00am and 11:30am. Each week there will be a different family-friendly art activity led by one of our Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (RISCA) teaching roster, artist Gail Ahlers or Eclipse Neilson, and assisted by community volunteers.
Workshops are open to all abilities with a focus on children in 3rd & 4th grade. Each Saturday there are two workshops, one at 10 A.M and one at 11:30 A.M. You are welcome to sign up for multiple classes but only one each day. All materials are provided. Walk-ins are welcome if space allows. It is recommended that you register to secure your space. Questions? Call the Empowerment Factory at 401-365-1010.
Arrival time: Please arrive 5 -10 minutes before the class start time so we can stay on schedule and plan for a happy experience for everyone.
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?
This Season’s Poster
Love this iconic poster? You can buy one at the market this season to support Farm Fresh RI!