Help Local Farmers Make It to Spring with Special Events and Games Every Saturday in March at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market, 9am to 1pm.
You will not only help keep our local food economy thriving during this challenging time of year for local farmers — you could also win a bushel of gifts from the market!
WHO’S HUNGRY GAMES!
It’s our very first Who’s Hungry Games! Play as many games as you like through the month of March. Just pick up a Who’s Hungry Games sheet at our farmers market Welcome Tables any Saturday in March, and return it to us by 1:00pm March 30th for your chances to win.
You’ll have to wait for March to learn all the details, but get ready for these fun new games:
- Gold Star Shopper: Get all 20 items at the market for your chance to win a BIG BUSHEL of raffle prizes
- Smarty Pants Bonus Questions: Answer at least 3 correctly for the coveted title, and for a chance to win a BABY BUSHEL of raffle prizes!
- Instagram Cook-Local Contest: Follow us on Instagram @FarmFreshRI and share your local cooking chops for a chance to win $35 in Fresh Bucks farmers market tokens! #FarmFreshContest
- Participation Award: Attend at least 3 of the below Demos & Tastings for another chance to win a BABY BUSHEL of raffle prizes!
SPECIAL DEMOS & TASTINGS (10am-12pm)
We are thrilled to have these great local producers and makers with us to celebrate March to Spring Month! And much thanks to New Harvest Coffee Roasters for loaning their training room (Yellow Hallway, suite #110, inside the market — right next to New Harvest Coffee Roasters) to host these special events.
- March 2 Hope & Main
- March 9 Revival Brewing Company
- March 16 New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- March 23 African Alliance of Rhode Island
- March 30 Harvest Kitchen