THE LOCAL FOOD GUIDE IS CLOSED
For 17+ years, Farm Fresh RI has been proud to offer you a database of local farms and food. The Local Food Guide was an early building block of our organization and of our work growing access to local food. Now we are working toward a modern, more accurate and sustainable resource and look forward to sharing that with you in future.
In the meantime, we hope you will continue choosing local food. Here are some other resources you might find helpful:
- See the annual Summertime RI Farmers Market Guide, including which markets statewide accept WIC, SNAP/EBT, and Bonus Bucks.
- See the annual Wintertime RI Farmers Market Guide, including which markets statewide accept WIC, SNAP/EBT, and Bonus Bucks.
- Order local food for home delivery, curbside pickup, or wholesale through our Market Mobile program.
- Connect with others about Land, Jobs, and Agricultural Stuff on the New England Ag Exchange (a public forum).
- Learn more about the history of Farm Fresh RI.
- Find Local Seafood through the RI Department of Environmental Management's seafood.ri.gov
- Find RI Grown through the RI Department of Environmental Management
- Relish Rhody and learn more about Rhode Island's Food Strategy
Why this change? Built in 2005 by Farm Fresh RI co-founder Noah Fulmer, the Local Food Guide was cutting-edge technology for its time, and the first comprehensive, searchable community supported database of local farms and food outlets covering RI, MA, and CT. While ahead of its time in 2005, the Guide is no longer technically viable in its current form.