Enjoy a delicious, locally sourced meal without the work. Our Harvest Kitchen chefs will do the cooking. All you need to do is a quick curbside pickup at Harvest Kitchen — located on the corner of Main St and Bayley St in downtown Pawtucket — and your delicious meal-for-two is ready to go. We’ll provide instructions to reheat and serve like a pro. Thank you! Proceeds support our nonprofit job training program for under-served teens.
Dinner for Two — $63 (+tax)
Ordering will close on February 4
Pick Up February 11 (10am-4pm) at Harvest Kitchen, 2 Bayley St, Pawtucket
Your dinner will include: 2 Appetizers, 2 Entrees and 2 Desserts
You may choose two of the same item for each course if you like.
Appetizers (Choose 2)
· Kale, Pear and Goat Cheese Salad — Roasted beets, candied sunflower seeds
· Cheese Board — Two cheeses, salami, crackers, Harvest Kitchen pickles, strawberry compote, house mustard
· Baked Mac & Cheese — Roasted squash bechamel and celeriac with buttery breadcrumbs
Entrees (Choose 2)
· Roasted Chicken Legs with apple, crispy sweet potato fingerlings, braised greens
· Smoked Rosemary Pork Butt with cannellini beans, caramelized cabbage
· Cioppino with monkfish, clams, shrimp, and crostinis
· Seitan Roast filled with roasted veggies, roasted garlic parsnip and potato mash
Desserts (Choose 2)
· Chocolate Lava Cake
· Chocolate Covered Strawberry Entremet
· Raspberry-Beet Cheesecake
Call 401-335-3766 or Email [email protected]
Or visit us in person at 2 Bayley St, Pawtucket
Please note: Our kitchen handles milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy.