Tomorrow is the last Farm Fresh Winter Market of the season, 9am-1pm! Find us outside in the courtyard of the Hope Artiste Village building, at 1005 Main St, Pawtucket.
This is the final week of our Winter Market, but not the end of farmers markets for the year — not at all! We’ll keep you updated on how to access local food and farmers markets statewide as the outdoor market season unfolds. Stay tuned!
- Please wear a mask, bandana, or other covering over your nose and mouth when you visit the market, even if you are asymptomatic.
- Please do your essential shopping and head out, maintaining social distance (6-10ft minimum) from other shoppers and vendors, and avoiding congregating at the market.
- Please stay home if you are sick or think you may have been exposed to illness.
Thank you for doing your part to protect the health of everyone in our community.
Vendors This Week
This information is subject to change!
- Baffoni’s Poultry Farm
- Deep Roots Farm
- The Local Catch
- Pat’s Pastured
- Triton Seafood RI (formerly Bomster Scallops)
- Farmacy Herbs
- Harmony Hill Farm
- Harvest Kitchen
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- June Love’s English Bakery
- Kane’s Kitchen
- Luluna Kombucha
- Meadow Stone Farm
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters
- Rhode Island Spa Products
- Sanctuary Herbs of Providence
FOOD TRUCK / PREPARED FOOD (TAKE-OUT)
DOUBLE YOUR SNAP!
|This market accepts Cash, Credit, SNAP/EBT, and WIC.
Plus, our Bonus Bucks nutrition incentives program offers a 100% bonus for SNAP/EBT shoppers! That means for every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market!
|No Food Scarp Collection
Earth Appliance Organics has halted compost pickup until further notice. In the meantime, the Community Compost Depot at Frey Gardens will remain open, and will accept food scraps from members of the Hope Artiste Village drop-off site.
We strive to make our farmers market customer and vendor experience great each market day. Feel free to tell us what you like about the farmers market so we can keep up the good work, and please let us know if you have any thoughts of suggestions on what we could do to make the market even better. What’s on your mind?
This Season’s Poster
Love this iconic poster? You can buy one at the market this season to support Farm Fresh RI!