Goodbye 2017. It was certainly a great year for Harvest Kitchen! As we look forward to an amazing 2018, we’re taking a moment to review all that we have accomplished in the past year. Just to name a few…
- Being awarded a contract from the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families that allowed us to double the number of youth in our culinary job training program.
- Hosting in-house events as well as providing locally sourced food for community functions.
- Participating in the The Pawtucket Arts Festival, and an event with the Blackstone Valley Tourism Council.
- Hosting cooking demos & classes with guest chefs and local producers. (Fridays 11am – 1pm!)
- Going on field trips and visiting top chef competitions.
- Receiving visits from RI’s government officials and administrators, as well as visitors from all over the country.
- Opening up our local foods Café + Corner Store at the corner of Main Street and Bayley Street in downtown Pawtucket. (2 Bayley St).
Harvest Kitchen is certainly action packed for our crew, trainees, and customers. If you haven’t stopped by our new location yet, please come in and see where the magic happens — and support youth-made, locally sourced food for a healthier, stronger, and tastier 2018!