A Benefit for Farm Fresh Rhode Island
Enjoy the flavors of Rhode Island at Castle Hill Inn
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 Join us for an evening celebrating Rhode Island farmers, fishermen and food artisans featuring dozens of local growers and producers teamed up with renowned area chefs including from Castle Hill Inn and Newport Restaurant Group. Meet these local heroes while enjoying local wines, beer, live music and the beautiful water-view setting of Castle Hill — all while benefiting the programs of Farm Fresh Rhode Island through a silent auction and raffle.
- 4pm – Preview Hour. Exclusive time with chefs and farmers includes live cooking, hors d'œuvres, champagne and raw bar.
- 5pm – Doors open. Live cooking, silent auction and flavorful festivities.
- 7:59pm – Enjoy the sunset.
The Local Food Fest is open to the public, but tickets are limited. The event regularly sells out, so purchase your tickets early! All ticket sales are online, and tickets are paperless; your name will be on the guestlist. Children under 12 are free. Tickets include food and a choice of a local wine or beer. Additional drinks can be purchased at the event.
We will continue to provide updates as plans for the 2017 event become finalized.
To wet your whistle, take a look at some of the amazing local producers who have donated their time
and resources to make this a one-of-a-kind event!
- Al Forno + Wrights Dairy Farm, The Kitchen Garden
- Castle Hill + Blackbird Farm
- Chez Pascal + Ward’s Berry Farm, Hopkins Southdowns
- Gracie's + Wishing Stone Farm
- The Grange + Rhode Island Mushroom Co, Absalona Greenhouse
- Local 121 + American Mussel Harvesters, Our Kids Farm
- New Rivers + Four Town Farm, Walrus and Carpenter Oysters
- Nick's on Broadway + Baffoni's Poultry Farm, Allen Farms
- 22 Bowen’s + Confreda Greenhouses and Farms
- Seasons at the Ocean House + Baffoni's Poultry Farm, Farming Turtles
- Persimmon + Freedom Food Farm
- Simone's + Rhody Fresh Dairy Farmers, Bats of Bedlam Maple Farm
- Tallulah on Thames + Aquidneck Farms
- Eli's Kitchen + Four Town Farm